Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Expert Baseball Advice!

Several Years ago we put together the concept of BeABetterHitter.com because we really didn't see why a young player should have to pay for instruction on the internet. We have faced many detractors during our years on the web. Every now and then we run across people who have the same purpose: to offer advice, expert advice from knowledgeable people... for free!

Click the below link and find yourself in a nice arena that allows you to ask any question regarding the sport of Baseball (and a few others)and get a professional, quality, comprehensive answer from someone that cares about your success.

Click Here to be a little bit better today than you were yesterday!

1 comment:

EliAttChat said...

Help me. I'm an older player who has only just returned to playing softball. I've never been an "A" grade player but I have an "A" grade attitude - i.e.: I want to be the best I can possibly be. I use to hit more than my fare share of home runs in my younger (heavier) days and my trusty Easton 34/28oz end loaded bat ("Wonderbat") never let me down. Now weighing 49kg and at 43years of age, I'm struggling to beat any fast pitch ball. (In the Veterans competition, I'm against ladies that are ex state & national players/pitchers.) I bought myself a Miken Rain 33/23oz & although it's 'consistent', I'm not doing anything special. I know I've got a little more in me than that. I love the feel of an end loaded bat & for some reason also prefer the 34" length. Would investing in a different bat help? I've been recommended the following:
Miken Halo 34-25
Combat Virus Fp 34-24
Anderson Nanoteck
No rules on bats:
Miken Ultras
Miken Freaks
Are any of these end loaded? Would any of these help my situation?
Yes I know technique has a lot to do with it - but I am in Perth, Western Australia and genuine/expert advice is limited. I tried my friends "Worth Quad Est Maxloaded" (34"/25oz) & it felt great when I hit the sweet spot but do a miss hit on it and the jarring bruised my hands to the point I had to stop batting. (It had the same results on the other girls). Not to mention I can't seem to locate one to purchase.
I'd appreciate ANY advice or recommendations. Please also note that at my level spending lots of $$$ is not going to bear fruit. PS: We don't even have a batting cage in the city.
Thanks - Regards - Elli